Gujarat Ayurved: Medical OfficerFull time
#Age : Maximum 35 years
Grade Pay: 9300-34800 (GP-5400) (as per 6th pay)
Essential Qualification :
- A Bachelor degree in Ayurved from a university established by law its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
- Registered with recognized board / Council at State / Central Level for Ayurvedic practice.
- A post graduate qualification included in the schedule to the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Hospital Administration/management or MBA ( Hospital Management)
- Good Knowledge of Gujarati and Sanskrit.  Computer Knowledge.
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
- M.H.A. [Masters in Hospital Administration]
Key Skills / Specialities
Ayurveda, Administration Management