Position: Pharmacy Assistant
Expertise: Executive Level
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Experience: 2-3 yrs
Posted By: Ayushhealth
Pharmacist, Pharmacy, Pharmacy College
(1) ONGC, a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy company is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad. A global energy major, it contributes 70% of India’s domestic Oil production & 62% of Natural Gas Production. ONGC’s annual net profit was Rs. 19,900 Cr. (approx.) during Financial Year 2017-18. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd, is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 28.36 billion USD in 20 countries. ONGC Represents India's Energy Security through its Pioneering Efforts.
(2) ONGC, Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai invites applications from desirous Candidates who are Domicile of Maharashtra for the posts of paramedics on a contract basis (Contract period).
i. Crucial date of eligibility: Applicants must ensure that they are eligible to apply for a post in all respects as on closing date of online registration process i.e 01.01.2019 failing which their candidature will be rejected. Candidate must possess Domicile certificate for the state of Maharashtra issued by appropriate Government authority at the time of uploading/ verification of documents.
ii. The certificates for essential qualification mentioned against each post should be recognised by respective statutory authority (ies).
iii. Qualification should be from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/ AIU. Qualifications acquired through distance learning shall also be accepted provided they have been recognized by the relevant statutory bodies.
iv. For the posts of Pharmacist (Allopathy) registration with the Indian/ State Pharmacy Council is a must.
v. Candidates must possess essential qualification(s) with a minimum score of 35% marks to be eligible to apply for post(s) in this advertisement.
vi. The jobs are transferable to any onshore/offshore location in the country. C) SKILL TEST: Skill Test(s) will be conducted as per the requirements of the post.
IMPORTANT DATES: (TENTATIVE)
1. Start of Online Applications 18/12/2018
2. End Date for Online Applications 01/01/2019, 18:00 Hrs.
3. Start of Exam (CBT) (Tentative) Last week of January 2019.
Company Name - Ayushhealth
Company Website - N/A
18 Dec 2018
D.Pharma (Diploma in Pharmacy)