Position: Project Fellow
Expertise: Academic/ Research/ Fellowship
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal India
Experience : 1-2 yrs
Posted By : GAPL
zoology, life science, marine Science
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION OF PROJECT FELLOW AT ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA, M- BLOCK, NEW ALIPORE, ON 07.12.2018 , 10.00 AM
Project Title Diversity of Water-Striders (Hemiptera:Gerridae) from Principal Estuaries of Eastern Coast of India.
Funding Agency AICOPTAX, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India
Tenure of the Project Appointment will be initially for a period of one year and extendable.
Position One(1) post of Project Fellow Place of posting ZSI HQ, Kolkata Essential
Qualification M. Sc. in Zoology / Life Sciences / Environmental Science/Marine Science/Bio-technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
Desirable: Experience of working in Entomology and Knowledge of Computer and basic field, data collection, field photography etc. Fellowship Rs 18,000/- (consolidated) Date and Venue of Interview 07.12.2018, Zoological Survey of India, Prani Vigyan Bhawan, 535, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata – 700 053. Upper age limit 28 yrs. on the date of the interview.
1. The above posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
2. The upper age limit is as on the date of interview. The age limit may be relaxed in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/women as per GoI rules.
3. Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview are required to register from 10:00-11:00 AM on the day of interview at ZSI, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata – 700 053. Candidates should bring the duly filled-in application with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
4. The initial offer of appointment to the candidates will be on purely contractual basis initially and it may be extended for further period(s) based on further project extension and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
5. The selected candidate needs to join immediately or at a short notice.
6. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
7. The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in and filled in application with all details to be submitted at the time of registration.
8. Candidates may also send electronic copy of their application to [email protected]
9. The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to selection or rejection of any candidature and cancellation of the walk-in-interview.
Company Name - GAPL
Company Website - N/A
29 Nov 2018
M.Sc in Zoology
M.Sc in Life Sciences
M.Sc in Environmental Science