MSc & MTech Biotechnology/Life Sciences Research JobContract
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (One post)
Title of Project: “Development of oral parvo virus vaccine combined with probiotic as a spray”
Pay: Rs.25,000 per month
Qualification: Post-graduate degree in life science with NET (Microbiology /Biotechnology) (or) professional degree M.Tech and M.V.Sc — Biotechnology Candidate with cell line and probiotic work will be favored.
Department of Veterinary Pathology has a SERB funded scheme on “Development of oral
parvo virus vaccine combined with probiotic as spray”. The candidate will be working as
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the scheme. The candidate should have experience in Cell line work in virus, bacteriology and molecular technique. The candidate has to go different places in Tamil Nadu for sample collection followed by laboratory work at Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-7.
How to Apply:
- Qualified and interested applicants for this position may Walk-in for a written exam followed by an interview on 13.12.2018 at 10.00 am to be held at Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai — 600 007.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written examination and interview. Nominees must make their own arrangements for their stay in Chennai.
- Mere attending the interview doesn’t ensure them the appointment and the selection will be based strictly on merit basis. Candidates are asked to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, expertise certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
- Selection will be made in accordance with the standards of ASRR, TANUVAS.
- The appointment is only on a temporary basis to work for the scheme “Development of oral parvo virus vaccine combined with probiotic as spray”.
- The job will be terminated at the time of closure of this scheme.
- In the event the performance of the candidate is found unsatisfactory, she/he will be terminated without any prior notice.
- This employment is only scheme based and temporary appointment. She/he shouldn’t claim the period of work for university support.
- Application Ought to Be submitted by email/by ost to the address given below on or before December 12th 2018.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 13.12.2018 at 10.00 am to be held at Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai – 600 007.
- M.Tech Biotechnology
- M.V.Sc Biotechnology
Key Skills / Specialities
Biotechnology, NET Qualified, Veterinary Doctor