AIIMS: Community Medicine and Family MedicineContract
APPLICATION FEE: i). For OPH Candidate: Nil ii). General/OBC category: ₹1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable. iii). SC/ST category: ₹ 800/- + transaction charges as applicable. iv).
Note: Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded. PAY SCALE: Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules). NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
1. Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in w.e.f. 19th November, 2018 as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein. The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 18th December, 2018 (1700 Hrs).
2. Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any document thereof.
3. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
4. Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy
PROCESS OF SELECTION:
1. The Candidate can apply in one department only.
2. Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
3. The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates. a). 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based) b). 30% weightage – Academic Record c). 30% weightage – Interview
4. Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
5. List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam.
6. List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
7. The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result.
- MD/DNB (Community Medicine/PSM)
Key Skills / Specialities
Family Medicine / General Practice, Community Medicine, Medicine